Introduction to Salesforce & CRM
Cloud Computing Terminologies Sign up to Salesforce Account
- Describe the information found in the company information (e.g., fiscalyear, business hours, currency management, default settings).
- Distinguish between the various UI features that an administratorcontrols, including the implications (e.g., UI settings, search settings, list views, home page layouts).
- Identify the steps to set up and/or maintain a user (e.g., assign licenses,reset passwords, and resolve locked user accounts).
- Understand the implications of activating, deactivating, or freezing auser.
SECURITY AND ACCESS
- Explain the various organization security controls (e.g., passwords, IPrestrictions, identity confirmation, network settings).
- Given a user request scenario, apply the appropriate security controlsbased on the features and capabilities of the Salesforce sharing model (e.g., organization-wide defaults, roles and the role hierarchy, manual sharing, sharing rules and public groups).
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate use of a custom profile orpermission set using the various profile settings and permissions. • Describe how folders can be used to organize and secure communication templates, dashboards, and reports.
STANDARD AND CUSTOM OBJECTS
- Describe the standard object architecture and relationship model.
- Explain how to create, delete, and customize fields and page layouts onstandard and custom objects, and understand the implications of deleting fields.
- Given a scenario, determine how to create and assign page layouts, record types and business processes for custom and standard objects.